Wednesday 21 June 2017

Hit Refresh With Artistry


Hey guys! 

So earlier in the month I went to the Artistry summer event in the Morrison and if you follow me on social media, you'll have seen how fab the event was!

We got the opportunity to get up close and personal with the products and the fabulous team that were flown in from all over the world demonstrated a quick and easy summer look!

The new Hydra-V range really intrigued me as a have spots of very dry skin and the range is very hydrating and great if the summer months dry out your skin! I cannot wait to get my hands on the replenishing moisture cream.

As well as getting to see some of the fab products they have to offer, we also got a lovely gift bag at the end which was so lovely and I was so excited to try out some new products!

Artistry Deep Cleansing Mask


When I saw this mask I was so excited! If you follow me on social media, you'll know I always use face masks and love trying out new ones!

Artistry's mask contains kaolin and amazonian white clay that aims to deeply cleanse, draw out dirt and oils and help reduce the appearance of pores. I have been using this mask twice a week for three weeks and I love it! 

Clay masks are a firm favourite of mine and this one leaves my skin feeling smoother and I have been less prone to breakouts as well which is fabulous! The guidelines suggest leaving it on for five minutes but I leave it on for ten to fifteen minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. The mask is launching later this summer and keep an eye out for it because once this one is gone, I'll definitely be needing another one!

Amway USB


We were also given this handy USB that I have started to store my blog pictures on so I never lose them!

Artistry Signature Colour Light-Up Lip Gloss


I have featured these lip glosses on my social media before because RDC PR kindly sent some to me a few months ago and I loved them.

While I don't usually wear gloss, when I do want some extra shine for my lips, I am always reaching for these! The formula is longlasting, even though it's stick and the light inside the lid is super handy on nights out!

These lip glosses retail for €25 but with the light inside and the quality of the packaging, as well as the pigmentation of the gloss, I can definitely see why! 

I was given the shade Juicy Peach, which I already own, and used for these pictures so the second one is unopened! Keep an eye out for it in a giveaway soon!


Thank you so much to Amway and RDC PR for a fabulous event and lovely gift bag!


Have you guys used Artistry before?
What products did you try?
What did you think?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo









No comments:

Post a Comment