Thursday 8 June 2017

Colourpop Mini Haul

                                  

Hey guys!

So Colourpop had free international shipping during their birthday weekend and I mean how could I resist?

On top of the free international shipping (You had to spend over $35 but I didn't have an issue filling my basket) when you spent over $10 you got their limited edition Birthday Cake eyeshadow for free!

Mile High Eyeshadow Set

(Top to bottom: Truth, So Quiche, Nillionare, LaLa, Cricket, Mittens and Birthday Cake)

I had my eyes on Mile High for a while because I already own a few of their super shock shadows and this set has some of their bestsellers! I love the kit because the shadows range from beige and copper to maroon  and olive. 

The shadows are long lasting and the pigment is insane! It took me three tries to get the swatches off properly!

Mile High is available from Colourpop's website and retails for roughly €17.80 which is fab for six eyeshadows!

Birthday Cake is no longer available as it was a limited edition product but it is a warm copper shadow with a gorgeous glitter finish and it is right up my alley when it comes to shadows!

Out and About Lip Bundle

(Top to bottom: Viper, Baracuda, Times Square)

Colourpop's liquid lips are some of my favourite out there and I had been lusting over Viper for ages! When I saw this bundle I couldn't say no because I already have a mini Times Square and it's almost gone because I'm always reaching for a rosy beige lip and it being matte is a bonus!

I do like Viper although it is described as a dusty rose on the site, I expected it to be lighter than it is and would even say it's borderline maroon or a very deep brownish pink colour. I will wear it but I was hoping it would be more of a daily lipstick!

I love Colourpop but have never tried one of their lipsticks with a satin finish before so I'm excited to see how longlasting it is! I'm not expecting it to be kiss-proof but I love the shade! Baracuda is a deep rose shade which I love for darker summer looks and I cannot wait to try it out!

Out and About is available from Colourpop's website for roughly €13.35.


Have you ever ordered from Colourpop?
What did you order?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sparkleofpink
Snapchat: Ciarakxo










No comments:

Post a Comment