Sunday 18 January 2015

Spring Wishlist

Spring is just around the corner..... FINALLY!
I am so ready to ditch my winter clothes and update my wardrobe with fabulous, spring ready clothes!

My Spring Wishlist is full of clothes and makeup that I would love to have!

1. Urban Renewal Vintage Customised Lace Trim Sweatshirt
                        
This top is so pretty and perfect for days shopping over jeans or nights out over skirts! 
The lace detail on this top is stunning and I would love to add it to my wardrobe. 
This top is only available online at www.urbanoutfitters.com for €50

2. #Flashmob Cosmetics Hair Chalk 
These hair chalks wash out very easily so they are perfect to use during school breaks! I would love a pop of colour in my hair without having to bleach it first. The #flashmob hair chalks are available from www.argos.ie for €6.99

3. Forever21 Rose Print Leggings
Leggings are a staple piece in any wardrobe. Spring is the time for florals and these leggings from Forever21 are so pretty! The leggings are available from www.forever21.com/eu for €10.50

4.Susanna Underwired Bra 
Every girl loves getting a new bra. I love the ranges from Clara Olivia. This bra is so pretty and comes in a wide range of sizes. Embrace your inner Anatasia Steele and head over to
 www.clara-olivia.com and check out the Susanna Underwired Bra!

5. Lavand Cardigan L46C232G04
Spring weather is amazing. You can ditch the jacket but still wear a cute cardigan over your clothes. 
This cardigan from Lavand is perfect - it's black so you can wear it over a variety of colours (namely pink). This cardigan is available in four different colours and it is  currently 50% on www.lavand.com so hurry up before they're all gone! 
This cardigan is €19.95 at the moment.

6. New Look Dark Blue Ripped Skinny Jeans

Jeans are amazing. I love buying new jeans and wearing new styles. These high waisted jeans from New Look are perfect for Spring  (and Summer, and Autumn and Winter). I find dark wash jeans are perfect for Spring as you can wear floral tops that are light and bright with them! These jeans are available on www.newlook.com for €29.99

7.  Lavand Pink Bag L48C021P01
Getting a new bag is always nice. This gorgeous pink bag from Lavand is gorgeous! I literally love this bag so much and need it in my life! The best thing about this bag has to be that it's on sale at the moment! WOOOHOOOO go sales!
This bag is available from www.lavand.com  for €34.95

8. River Island Pink Burnout Casual Long Sleeve Bardot Top
Pastels are a must-have this season! A wishlist cannot be a wishlist without some comfy clothes for lazy days! This top from River Island is perfect for days spent watching movies!
The Bardot Top is available from www.riverisland.com for €33.00

9. Nasty Gal Lace Case Skirt
Lace is one of my favourite trends this season! This skirt from Nasty Gal is perfect for nights out - it would look amazing paired with a crop top! 
The skirt is available from www.nastygal.com for €58.80

10. Love Clothing White Daisy Oversize Mesh Top
Love Clothing has a stunning collection of clothing! This daisy top is so pretty and perfect for Spring! You could wear this as an oversized top or you could tuck it into a skirt!
The White Daisy Oversize Mesh Top is available from www.loveclothing.com for €12.20

My Spring wishlist could go on for days but these are definitely my top ten!
Be sure to check out all the items on my wishlist!
Let me know what your Spring must-haves are in the comments below!


Ciara,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment