Wednesday 21 January 2015

Your Tea - Tiny tea




A few weeks ago, the lovely people at Your Tea sent me their Tiny Tea. Due to a hectic schedule I have not been able to use the tea until now. You have to drink the tea three times a day (half an hour before meals) and my schedule for the past few weeks has not allowed me to do so.

My first impressions of the tea are great as the packaging was lovely and all the information you need is given on the inside of the lid or on the leaflet included!

Tiny Tea is a herbal tea that will cleanse and nourish your digestive system, leave you feeling less bloated and help you reach your physical and mental peak!

Tiny Tea helps to reduce bloating, remove toxins, improve energy levels and 'nudge away' any surplus weight. It is a completely natural tea that is good for you as a whole!

The instructions say you steep one tea bag in boiling water for 4-5 minutes and you drink the tea 30 minutes before or after eating, three times daily.


I will be starting my teatox tomorrow and after the fourteen days, I will do another post on my results!

For more information on Tiny Tea or the other teas that Your Tea have, visit their website here:

Thanks to the folks at Your Tea for sending me this fab product and I cannot wait to see my results!

Have you ever used Tiny Tea before?
How did the teatox go for you?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment