Wednesday 14 January 2015

Winter Lip Makeup Tutorial

As a lot of you already know, I love dark berry colours! They are perfect for winter and I am in love with maroon at the moment! 

I finally got my hands on Barry M's Ultra Moisturising Lip Paint in the shade 160 (Black Cherry) and I have decided to do a tutorial on winter lips using my favourite lipstick ever.



For this look I started with my normal base. I used Rimmel London Lasting Finish foundation in the shade 100 Ivory. The amazing Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Cool Medium. The W7 cream contour kit and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent

For my brows I used the Wet n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit. For my eyes I used the Makeup Revolution  Awesome Metals Foil Finish in Rose Gold. 

On the outer corner of my lids I used the MUA eyeshadow in Bronze


And Max Factor Wild Shadow Pots in 55 Feral Brown

  
To finish my eyes I used L'Oreal Paris Super Liner in Black Crystals and No7 Stay Perfect Mascara.

For my lips, I lined them using the lipstick itself. Using my Blank Canvas Cosmetics brush in No.12,
I ran it over the lipstick a few times and lined my lips using the brush - I recommend this so you won't overdraw your lips on one side and have to start over!

After my lips were lined, I went ahead and applied the lipstick. Although it's not as dark as I expected, the lipstick is such a lovely colour!

 The lipstick itself is very moisturising so you won't have to use lip balm beforehand (you can if you want to but it is not necessary!).


 Here's the finished look! Perfect for a day or night look! If the eyes are too intense for your day look, you can just do the eyeliner!

I hope you have fun with this tutorial and let me know what you think of Barry M's lipsticks down below!
Do you have any winter lip colours you think I should try out?

Ciara,

xoxo.



P.S. I have gotten some questions about my hair. I don't use extensions at all! I have been growing my hair out for a year and love how long it has gotten!







No comments:

Post a Comment