Sunday 4 January 2015

Goals for 2015


 Okay so my journal has literally been staring at me since January 1st just waiting for me to write my goals for the coming year. I finally came up with my top nine goals for 2015!



Meet Other Irish Bloggers
I'm fairly new to blogging and don't really know any other Irish bloggers yet. I would love to meet some Irish bloggers this year because it would be cool to have other blogger friends!

Meet New Friends, Leave Old Ones Behind
Friendships come and go, in 2014 a lot of friendships ended and I don't care. I lost friends but I'm okay with it because now I have friends that I know will always be there for me, not exclude me and always have my back. I am always open to making new friends and I hope 2015 will bring new friendships!

Reach 150 Bloggers on Bloglovin'
Since I'm new to bloglovin', I do not have that many followers as of yet. My goal for 2015 is to reach 150 followers on my bloglovin' account https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13404595

Do A Boxswap
Boxswaps look like so much fun and I love shopping. I would love to fill a box full of beauty products and send it to someone - I just adore reading boxswap posts! They're so fun!
If you're interested in a boxswap, let me know in the comments below.

Keep My Grades Up
My grades this year have been really good, I am happy with the results I get for the amount of work I put in. I need high points in the Leaving Cert for the course I want to do (Business and Law), so I need to have consistently high grades for the next year and a half!

Study More
Along with keeping my grades up, I need to study more! I need to put the work in to achieve the grades I want. I hope to spend an hour to an hour and a half each day studying!

Exercise More
Everyone says 'New Year, New Me!' and it really is a cliché by now. However, I am determined to get fitter this year and want to exercise at least three times a week!

Drink More Water
I drink a litre and half to two litres of water each day. Drinking water is great for your skin and has a lot of other health benefits! My goal for 2015 is to drink two to three litres of water a day!

Be Happier
Being happy is just something I want for myself. Happiness makes people feel good and has many health benefits! Being happy is definitely one of the most important aspects of my life!

There you have it!
My goals for 2015 :)

As you may have noticed, I changed my blog name from 
adayinthelifeofanirishgirl.blogspot.com to
sparkleofpink.blogspot.com
I decided it was time for a change and I prefer my new name, I hope you do too!

What are your goals for 2015?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.


















No comments:

Post a Comment