Wednesday 25 February 2015

Going Out Makeup


I'm miss midterm already. When can I go out again?
Here's one of my favourite looks from going out over midterm!

Products Used:
* Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation €9.99
* Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer €5.49
* Sleek Face Form Contour Kit €12.99
* Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder €5.99
* MUA Mosaic Blusher (English Rose) €3.40
* MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Lightscapade) €30
* Benefit Hoola €34
* MUA Pro-base Eye Primer €3.38
* Maybelline Expression Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow (Eternal Silver) €7.49
* Catrice Made To Stay Eyeshadow (070 Mauvie Star) €3.99
L'OrĂ©al Paris Super Liner €9.99
* Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara €9.99
* Wet N' Wild Brow Kit €3.99
* Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lipliner (050 Tiramisu) €4.49
* MAC Lipstick (Kinda Sexy) €19.50


I used the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (€5.89) to blend my foundation and concealer. I love the sponge so much, it is just amazing!

For my eyes, I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo all over my lid and blended the Catrice Eyeshadow into the crease and on my outer lid. I also used the MAC Highlighter below my brow bone and in the corner of my eye. 

If you find using liquid eyeliner awkward, you can use some sellotape or a piece of paper along the line you wish to create with your eyeliner. This is so much easier to do if you are just starting out using liquid eyeliner!

I decided to do a half-up ponytail and curl all of it. People have asked before if I wear extensions and I do not, I have been growing my hair out for a year and a half now and I plan to cut during the summer.

What makeup do you use on a night out?
Let me know in the comments below.

I will be in England for the next ten days so I do not know how frequent my posts will be (I hope to stick to two posts a week but I do not know if I will be able to!)

Ciara,
xoxo.






No comments:

Post a Comment