Saturday 4 July 2015

June Hits and Misses


Happy Independence Day to everyone in America! Fourth of July also means the start of a new month, I used so many new products and tried new things in June. Some of them I loved, others not so much.


I have listened to this album all month. Probably because of the concert last Monday but you have no idea how much I love this album! It is definitely my favourite album of the summer, probably even the year! Wildest Dreams is fab. The tour is fantastic and Tay is perfection.


I have tried to cut back on fizzy drinks this month because they're not great for my skin and they definitely do more harm than good! V Water is amazing! I love the pomegranate and blueberry flavour, it is much better than any fizzy drink! The pomegranate and blueberry V Water has vitamin C, E, Se and Zn in it which is good for you as well.


I've blogged about this lipstick before. I am in love with Barry M's Palest Lavender lipstick. It is the perfect pastel shade for summer and I have been putting it on whenever I get the chance!


Inglot's makeup base is great for keeping my makeup on throughout the day, even during the mini heatwave we've had!


Seen as it's summer, I decided to dip-dye my hair before I get it cut at the end of summer. I used Bleach London's bleaching kit before I tried out a few of their temporary colours. Washed Up Mermaid is the first I have tried and I love it! It has almost washed out now but it was a really cool turquoise colour for the past week!


I got this as a present and it is at least two shades darker than me!  Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick (Shade 130) I use it to contour and I love how easy it is to blend!


I have finally found a foundation that matches my skin tone! When I was in Inglot, I asked them to match a foundation to my skin tone, one that is suitable for dry skin! I probably got the palest foundation you could - AMC Cream Foundation in LW 100. 


I am 100% addicted to The Vampire Diaries. It was so good. I have binged on the show in the last few days and I cannot wait for season 7! If you haven't watched it yet, you need to! You have no idea what you're missing!


I had one major miss this month. After seeing so many bloggers and YouTubers rave about Twinings Salted Caramel Green Tea, I just had to try it for myself! I don't like it at all. I don't know whether it was a bad batch I bought or whatever but I couldn't taste the caramel at all. I could definitely smell it but I couldn't taste it, even a tiny bit. So Twinings Salted Caramel Green Tea was definitely my miss on the month!

What were your favourite products of the month?
Let me know in the comments below!

Sparkle of Pink turns 1 this month, keep your eyes peeled for a little surprise!


Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com






No comments:

Post a Comment