Wednesday 19 August 2015

My Current Feel Good Playlist


Everybody loves to feel good and music is definitely a method to help you feel good and let loose!
With the year ahead in school I definitely need a feel good playlist and I thought I would share mine with you guys!

You might have heard Eric Hutchinson's song 'Tell The World' on the new Windows ad. I love this song so much. I think it's about enjoying the simple things in life and creating memories with the people you love. 

Check out the song on YouTube!


'Clean' is the last track on Taylor Swift's album 1989 (not the deluxe version!). This song has a different meaning for everyone and for me it is about letting go of someone (or something) in the past and looking towards a new future. Although it is a slow song, Clean makes me feel optimistic about the future which in turn makes me feel good. Her speech before this song on each tour date is different and if you have not heard one before, check them out on tumblr!

Tay is super protective about her music so you won't find 'Clean' on YouTube...


'Diet Soda Society' is such a chill song. I love The Maine and this song just relaxes me.

Check out the band on YouTube!


Hailee Steinfeld's debut single is the ultimate love yourself song! Although some of the lyrics in 'Love Myself' are racy, the general theme of the song is feeling good on your own, without needing other people to do so. I could literally dance around to this song all day!

If you haven't heard the song, check it out!


My absolute favourite feel good song is Rachel Platten's 'Fight Song'. For anyone going through a hard time, this song is a reminder that you have to keep fighting. You have to fight for what you believe in and fight to show everyone that you've got what it takes.

You will feel empowered but just listening to the song, I cannot describe how much I adore the melody and the lyrics!

What are your favourite 'feel good' songs?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com

This Saturday's post will be moved to Sunday because I am going to be in London for a few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment