Tuesday 25 August 2015

Lush Haul Oxford Street



I went to London last week with my sister and a few friends to finish the summer on a nice note before the stress of sixth year. No trip to London would be complete without a trip to the new Lush store on Oxford Street. Although I didn't go crazy I did pick up whatever exclusives they had in stock and a few of my favourites as well!



On my first trip (Yes there were two) I picked up three bath bombs and a facial cleanser. I have never used Angels on Bare Skin before but I had heard amazing things about it and decided to pick up a 250g tub for £17. I love how soft it makes my skin feel and it is definitely a product I will be repurchasing!

Fizzbanger and Avobath are available in Ireland but I couldn't resist picking them up while I was in the store! Fizzbanger has a citussy apple scent that is so divine and will make your bath smell lovely and fresh. Avobath also has a citrussy scent, due to the lemongrass oil and I cannot wait to relax in the bath with candles and Netflix with this bath bomb! Both Fizzbanger and Avobath cost £3.35.

I couldn't open Intergalactic to show you guys how amazing it looks because it got slightly crushed on the flight and the dust would've gone everywhere! It smells like peppermint and has so many different colours on the surface I can't imagine what it will look like in the bath! The description alone was enough to convince me to buy it, I mean who doesn't want to be the guardian of their own galaxy? I picked up Intergalactic for £3.95.



On my next trip I bought two Oxford Street exclusives - Ylang Song and Shark Infested Custard. Ylang Song is a floral scented bath bomb that turns the bath a delicate green shade as well as flower petals that float around in the water. I picked up Ylang Song for £3.35.

Shark Infested Custard is part of the luxury bath oils range that is exclusive to Oxford Street. I found it so hard to pick just one bath oil as they were all so enchanting but I finally decided on Shark Infested Custard because the colour is so vibrant and it smells just like custard! All of the luxury bath oils cost £2.

If you find yourself in London in the next while, visiting the Lush store on Oxford Street should definitely be on your list!
Keep an eye out on my instagram to see how all these products look in the bath!

Have you visited the Oxford Street store?
What did you pick up?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com

My friend Niamh has just started a band and y'all should check out their cover of 5SOS' She's Kinda Hot!



No comments:

Post a Comment