Monday 10 August 2015

Summer Wishlist



Summer is nearly over but I'm still trying not to think about going back to school..... 

What I do love thinking about is my current wishlist! There are so many things I cannot wait to buy and hopefully I'll get my hands on some of them when I'm in London next week.

I love love love this jumpsuit from inthestyleIt is perfect for the summer and even autumn, Paired with black heels and a cute clutch, this jumpsuit would look fabulous on any night out! Even better, it's on sale for €15 at the moment and they deliver to Ireland.

I have also wanted a knee length skirt for ages and I finally came across this black striped knee length skirt on sheinside! I can literally put so many outfits together with this one skirt and it is just so cute! The skirt is €13.20 on sheinside plus delivery.

I have seen so many bloggers and YouTubers raving about the Chocolate Bar Palette from Too Faced. You also get two free samples from Too Faced when you order through their website!
This gorgeous palette will set you back €48 but it is well worth the investment.

The MAC Look in a Box Lip Kit Fashion Lover is exclusive to Selfridges and hopefully they'll have it in stock when I visit the store next week! This lip trio is £29 in Selfridges which will set you back €41 because the exchange rate is so bad at the moment.

I have read so many rave reviews about NYX's Colour Correcting Concealer and now that more stores are stocking the brand, I cannot wait to try out the concealer palette myself! This concealer palette is available from Littlewoods for €14!

My current wishlist could go on for days but these are my top five at the moment! Hopefully I can get my hands on some of these when I'm away next week!

What's on your wishlist at the moment?
Do you have any other recommendations for me?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment