Wednesday 28 October 2015

American Candy : Halloween


So I obviously have a sweet tooth.....
American Soda have once again sent me some American Candy to try but this time it was full of Halloween/Autumnal candy!


Even though you can get Snickers here, I've never had one. I loved this bar. Although, I could only eat it one half at a time. I would eat a snickers again but maybe a snack size bar.


Obviously this popping candy is artificially flavoured but I loved this one! It didn't taste like watermelon but the popping in my mouth that I loved.


I definitely preferred the Cotton Candy Pop Rocks, it has a slight candy floss flavour and again, the poppiing in my mouth amused me to no end!


If you've ever seen an American Halloween movie, you have definitely seen candy corn. I have always wanted to try it and I was so happy to find a bag in the box when I opened it! Not gonna lie, I totally thought it would be a hard candy but it was soft and chewy! Candy Corn is without a doubt, an acquired taste. It is super sugary and I couldn't eat more than a few pieces at a time but after a while I liked the taste.


I love Unicorn pops! It took me ages to finish it but it was so good.


M&Ms are without a doubt my favourite chocolate/sweet. You just can't fault them. They're amazing.

Thanks to Ben over at American Soda for sending me these lovely goodies!
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment