Saturday 3 October 2015

Fall into Autumn


After experiencing somewhat of an Indian summer over the past few weeks, it is finally starting to get chilly and it's officially sweater weather!

One of my favourite drinks to have as a treat over the weekend or on a bad day is my Starbucks inspired Apple Spice. The recipe is so quick and simple that it will be a staple in your Autumn routine!

To start, I made the syrup. All you have to do is put half a teaspoon of brown sugar, a tablespoon of water and a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon into a bowl and stir. Microwave this for about thirty seconds, stir again and leave it to the side to cool. 

Then pour your apple juice into whatever cup you're using (I used a mason jar because they're so cute!) and microwave this until you have it at a temperature you like. I microwaved mine for two minutes. Add your syrup to the juice and stir everything together.

To finish it off, add some whipped cream, sprinkle some cinnamon on top and enjoy!

This drink is so easy to make and it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy after I drink it!


What are some of your favourite Autumn drinks?
Have you tried my recipe?
Let me know in to comments below!


Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com








No comments:

Post a Comment