Thursday 22 October 2015

My Birthday Wishlist


It's my 18th Birthday on November 19th wooooo!
Apparently I'm really hard to shop for (I completely disagree but whatever) so I decided to post my Birthday Wishlist to help anyone who doesn't know what to get me. 



Glossybox is a beauty subscription service that sends you a few mystery products in the post to try out. I've always loved the idea of subscription services, even though I would only get it for a month, I love the whole mystery behind what's in the box!



MAC's Stone is such a nice cool toned shade that I just need to have!



I cannot wait to see the girls next March and I would love to get the deluxe version of Get Weird for my birthday!

I have been lusting over Michel Kors' Selma bags for ages and I officially love the merlot shade of the bag. I think I'll end up treating myself for my birthday because I love this bag that much!



What girl doesn't want a Tiffany necklace? If you really want to spoil me for my birthday,  I would literally cry if I opened a box and found this necklace!



I have always wanted a polaroid camera and would love to get one for my birthday!



I think satchels are super cute and would love one in any warm colour for the winter months!



You can never have too many lashes! I love Vegas Nay's new collection with Eylure and would love to add some to my collection.





I have heard so many great things about this Miss Manga mascara but I haven't had a chance to pick one up myself yet!



I love Penney's Christmas candle range! I already bought the Frosted Marshmallow one but I need them all!


I am so excited for my birthday and I hope my wishlist is useful for some people!
What's your current wishlist?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com








No comments:

Post a Comment