Sunday 18 October 2015

Lush Christmas 2015



Lush never disappoints. I had so much fun at their blogger event this week, their Christmas range just makes me so happy! Old favourites like Snow Fairy and Candy Mountain have made a comeback and new editions have been made for Christmas 2015.




Yog Nog has been made into a bath bomb. My love for the soap is so big and I am so happy that I can now dive into the beautiful scent and relax for ages. I don't think anybody can actually comprehend my love for the scent. I can only describe it as a caramel latte but it is sweet and heavenly - definitely something you would need after a long, cold winter day.




The gift collection this year ranges from €11.95 to €220. There's literally something for everyone!
The staff at Lush were very kind and gifted us the Winter Wonderland gift set. It has all of the bath products from the collection and I cannot wait to try out all of the new products!

Little Snow Fairy (€11.95) has pink FUN and a Snow Fairy shower gel in it. Joy to the World (€13.95) has Love and Light hand cream and a Yog Nog soap. I love both of these gifts and they are perfect for Secret Santa! They also have a Secret Santa gift set this year with a Dashing Santa bath bomb and a Peeping Santa bubble bar. All of the gift sets under €15 are ideal for little presents for friends this Christmas!

Thank you so much to Lush for inviting me to the event and giving me an amazing gift!
Have you checked out the new collection yet?
What's your favourite?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com




No comments:

Post a Comment