Friday 6 February 2015

Tiny Tea Review

So just over two weeks ago, I began my Tiny Tea 'Teatox'. Here's the link to my first post: www.sparkleofpink.blogspot.ie/TinyTea

The tea claimed to reduce bloating, remove toxins. improve energy levels and 'nudge away' and surplus weight. 

I tried to drink the tea three times a day, some days I could only have two. That is why my teatox ran over the two weeks!

A day or two after I started to use the tea, I had a breakout. I was expecting this as it was part of the removal of toxins and my skin cleared up soon afterwards. Since then, my skin has remained relatively clear with very little blemishes popping up.

Bloating after meals has definitely reduced. I find it easy to notice and I am so happy about this!

I get up around 7am every morning and sometimes I won't get to sleep until 1 or 2am. I usually get very tired before lunch everyday but my energy levels have increased since beginning my teatox. I still get tired after school each day but I no longer hit my midday slump.

After I used my teabags, I kept some to make a face mask out of them. I mixed two teabags with a small amount of moisturiser in a bowl. I applied the mask to my face and left it on for 5-10 minutes. Using the teabags as a face mask helped keep my skin clear as well!

I loved drinking Tiny Tea and look forward to using it again in the future!
Thanks to the folks at Your Tea for sending me this wonderful tea! 
You can get some here at: www.eu.yourtea.com

Have you ever tried Tiny Tea?
What did you think of it?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,
xoxo.







No comments:

Post a Comment