Saturday 5 January 2019

Let's Talk Makeup - Shopping My Stash


Hey guys!

So I don't know if you guys have seen it on Instagram but a lot of bloggers are talking about 'Shopping their Stash' in the new year rather than continuously buying new makeup.

Between unpacking from Christmas (I didn't get any new makeup, I made a point of saying I had enough but thank you, to everyone who suggested it as a present) and thinking about what to pack for my January getaway, I realised just how much makeup and skincare I own.

So I am 100% jumping on the bandwagon and placing a spending ban on makeup and skincare (except whatever I just so happen to fall in love with in Sephora during my trip..) until I've diminished what I own somewhat.

I also won't be buying ANY new palettes for a while because I literally have a drawer of them and it's ridiculous because I don't think I've hit pan on a single one of them.

I also have five or six different foundations in virtually the same shade, just sitting on a shelf waiting to be used. While I do receive some products as part of press packs, the majority of my makeup collection is products I have bought myself (or received as presents). So my stash is all of my own making and it needs to be stopped.

Keep up with how I get on, 'shopping my stash' on Instagram over the next few weeks!

Have you guys compiled a stash of makeup over the last while?
Has it gotten out of control like mine?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo


No comments:

Post a Comment