Saturday 12 January 2019

My Feel Good Playlist


Hey guys! 

So with college almost back, I decided I'd share my feel good playlist to help any other students through the stressful weeks of the second semester.

I have a separate study playlist (If I listened to this while studying, I'd get nothing done!), so if you'd like that one next, let me know!

My playlist on YouTube has 30 songs but I'm just going to share my top ten here! If you want to check out that playlist, click here!

10. Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours


This song is such a jam. I've yet to meet one person that hasn't heard of it because let's be honest. it's a classic. 

I'm not usually one for soul music but when this song comes on, I can't help but smile and sing alone!

If you want to listen to it, be sure to check out my playlist on YouTube.

9. Geronimo


I haven't heard any other Sheppard songs but I did listen to this on repeat coming up to my mocks in 6th year. For some reason, the chorus just helped me remember definitions for physics... don't ask me why!

The chorus is just so catchy and you will literally find yourself singing along to this song without realising it.


8. Girls Like You


So this song is more recent than others on my playlist but I learnt how to play it on guitar a few months ago and it's just so easy to listen to.

This song is just so easy to listen to and I always find myself moving along with the beat after the first chorus.


7. Any Way You Want It


Okay so not the original, but before y'all shoot me... it has context! Rock of Ages is one of my favourite movies and the way Mary J.Blige sings it is just so fab. 

Not going to lie, this is my ultimate shower jam. Also, if you like 80's music, this movie is a must-see!


6. I'll Make It Up To You


I love Imagine Dragons and this has to be my favourite song on Evolve purely because it has such an 80's vibe to it. 

It's also a pretty positive song compared to song of their other stuff and the chorus is just so catchy!


5. Rumors 


I'm not the biggest electric pop fan but I love Sofia Carson so I decided to give this song a listen and it's been on every playlist of mine since the summer!

The bass-infused song is such an easy listen and the lyrics just speak to me. I love how empowering this song is for women.


4. Get Over Yourself


I think we've all had that ex who thinks we're still into them and everything we do is just to make them jealous and this song captures the situation so well.

I love a good country song and couldn't help but relate to this song when I heard it for the first time. It's also Kelsea Ballerini, this girl is incredibly talented!

3. Rewrite the Stars Reimagined


The Greatest Showman was my favourite movie of 2018 and I love the reimagined album. In my opinion, this song is better than the original and the harmonies in this are just something else!

If you haven't dramatically lip-synced to this in your car... you haven't lived! The song itself is so beautiful and the music video that goes along with this version of the song is fantastic.


2. Everybody's Got Somebody But Me

 Image result for everybody's got somebody but me

This song is very happy go lucky and beyond easy to listen to! The upbeat track is the complete opposite to the lyrics because he's singing about being hung-up on an ex but everything is so catchy that I can't help but sing along when it comes on my playlist.

I hope I'm not the only one who mistook this for a Michael Buble song the first time I heard it!


1. This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things


Rounding off this playlist the same way Taylor wrapped up the best tour I have ever been to. This song is such a mood.

Taylor let the lyrics do the talking in this song when it comes to her conflict with Kanye and I just love everything about this song. The lyrics, the instruments used, the production on stage. It's a hit in my books.

You can check out the full Feel Good Playlist here.

Hopefully these songs can get you through essays and midterms this semester!

Let me know in the comments below if you'd like my study playlist next!

Ciara,
xoxo.
Snapchat: Ciarakxo

I do not own any of the album/song/lyric artwork in this post. All of the artwork belongs to the artists and their record companies.


No comments:

Post a Comment