Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites

It really doesn't feel like a month has passed at all! January was an amazing month for me, I got back into a routine (although it is boring, I like having to do something each day), I got to try out so many new beauty products, I saw some fabulous movies and it was my sister's birthday!

I loved so many beauty products in January but my favourites have to be the next five products that I absolutely adore!

1. Garnier Moisture Match 'Goodbye Dry'
I literally do not know where I would be without this moisturiser! It is specifically for dry skin and claims to leave your skin hydrated for up to 24 hours. I use this moisturiser twice a day and it is a dream! With dry skin, I find it so hard to find a moisturiser that actually works and since I've been using the Moisture Match, I know I can never go back to my old moisturisers!

If you have dry skin, this will be perfect for you!
You can buy it in Boots for €7.99.

2. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Body Lotion
Lately I have been applying body lotion after showers or even just using it on my hands in the morning. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck is my favourite perfume, full of vibrant fruit scents and subtle floral scents, it is heavenly! The body lotion has the exact same scent and I love getting random whiffs of it throughout the day. If you haven't used the perfume or body lotion before, I would definitely invest in some soon!

Unfortunately the body lotion only comes in a giftset, I bought mine in Boots, I can't remember how much it was as it came with 50ml of the perfume and was very reasonably priced!

3. Inglot Lipstick in Shade 293
If you've seen my Inglot haul, you'll know I bought this lipstick in my haul. It is a deep berry colour (my weakness) that does not dry out your lips. This lipstick is long lasting which I love and it has such a rich and beautiful colour. I will probably end up wearing it all year, I love it so much!

Inglot Lipstick Shade 293 is available from inglot.ie or in their stores nationwide for €14.

4. Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette
I bought this palette on my trip to London in November and never really used it until this month. I use it every opportunity I get! This palette is a dupe of the Naked 2 palette. I don't like using my Naked palette on a daily basis because of the price so this palette is amazing! I can't see any obvious difference between the two palettes, the Iconic 2 palette is so pigmented and the colour payoff  is so good for the price!

Makeup Revolution do not have a stand in Ireland yet (please come soon!) so you can only order their products online from www.makeuprevolutionstore.com for €5.05.

5. Benefit Porefessional
I got Benefit's Porefessional at the start of the month and I have been in love with it ever since!
It is such a good primer and I have some scarring on my face that is virtually invisible after I use this! It has a lightweight formula so your foundation does not feel any heavier after application. Although it is pricey, this primer is worth the price! It minimises the appearance of pores for an all-over smoother complexion.

Porefessional is available from Benefit beauty bars nationwide for €34.

There you have it, my January 2015 favourites!
Let me know if you have any other favourites you think I should try out in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment