Friday 20 February 2015

Sleek Haul

I love payday! Last month I splurged a little on Sleek after I got paid! Sleek just recently came to Ireland, Boots stock them nationwide and you can buy everything online at www.sleekmakeup.com

The first thing I bought was the Face Form Contour Kit in fair. The shade I bought has a contour powder, highlighter and blush. I have used the Face Contour Kit before and have heard amazing things about Face Form so I cannot wait to try this out!
The Face Form Contour Kit is €12.99 in Boots.


Vamp is matte dark red lipstick that I adore! I have bought this before so I know that it is longlasting and this colour is perfect paired with a natural look. It is essential to use a lip scrub before you use Vamp and lip balm as it can be quite drying!
Vamp is €5.99 in Boots and online.

I love neutral eyeshadows so much! The Oh So Special i-Divine palette has gorgeous pink and brown shades that create the perfect smokey eye! The eyeshadows are really pigmented and the colour pay-off is great. 
Oh So Special is €9.99 in Boots.

Rose Gold has to be my favourite Sleek blusher! It is perfect for nights out. The colour pay-off is really good and the gold shimmer within the pink is beautiful. The pigmentation of this blusher is fantastic!
Rose Gold Blusher costs €5.49 in Boots.

When you spend €13 on Sleek in Boots at the moment, you get a free Lethal Length Mascara. I cannot wait to use the mascara as it claims to lengthen your lashes without any clumps or flakes!
Lethal Length Mascara is €8.49 in Boots.

Sleek is such a high quality makeup brand. I have fallen in love with all of the products I bought and cannot wait to buy more!

Have you ever bought any Sleek products?
What is your favourite product?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment