Wednesday 15 April 2015

My Favourite Leo DiCaprio Titanic Gifs!

Today marks the 103rd anniversary since the Titanic sank in 1912. 
I was obsessed with the Titanic when I was younger. I don't know whether it was because I my links with Cobh and Cobh's link with the Titanic (It was the last port of call for the ship) but I loved reading books about it. To commemorate this fantastic ship, this post will be all about my favourite Leo gifs from the movie!

Who wouldn't love to have Leo wrap his arms around them? The ' I'm flying ' scene has to be one of my favourite in the whole movie!

I love this - his facial expressions are just gold!

He's so cute!

I love him.

Can he be my chauffeur please?

That smirk...

He's too cute to steal.

He looks oddly like Harry Styles in this gif...

'Paint me like one of your French girls.'

HE DIDN'T LET GO ROSE, WHY DID YOU?

Okay so I love Leo DiCaprio, who doesn't?
What's your favourite gif from Titanic?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.











No comments:

Post a Comment