Sunday 19 April 2015

Emma's So Naturals Review


I love supporting Irish brands - Emma's So Naturals Eco-Soy Candles are just one of the amazing brands out there!

Emma was kind enough to send me one of her Lemongrass Tin Candles - a bestseller.
After opening the candle and literally just smelling it for a few minutes, I can see why it is a bestseller! It smells absolutely divine!  

If you don't know what lemongrass smells like, this candle smells like sherbet lemons (Yes, the sweets you ate as a kid!). What I loved about the candle was it made the room smell refreshing and you noticed it as soon as you walked in, without it being overpowering!

The burn time for the tin candles is approximately 20 hours.

Another great thing about the brand in general is that the candles are made with pure, renewable  100% natural soybean oil.

This means each candle is all natural, long-lasting and clean burning, There are no paraffins in the candles, no artificial dyes and no synthetic fragrances!

When the candle is finished, there won't be any residue left over, that means you can wash the tin (or tumbler) out and re-use the container for holding keys, jewellery, etc...

Emma's candles come in tumblers (€18.50), tin holders (€9.95), wax tart melts (€4.95) and the tea cup candles (€21.00 - Neroli Fusion only).

The Eco-Soy candles are currently available in seven different fragrances : Lemongrass, Lavender, Citrus Blend, Orange & Palmarosa Blend, Harmony Blend, Neroli Fusion and Masala Chai.

Emma gave me a discount code as well, by using the code 'SUPERFAN10' for an order over €20, you'll get 10% off emmas.ie

Thanks so much to Emma for sending me the lemongrass candle - I'm hooked!
Have you ever tried Emma's candles?
What was your favourite one?
Let me know in the comments below!

Congrats to Caoimhe McKenna who won my giveaway with EoN Boutique, I announced it on my twitter on Thursday and Caoimhe will be getting her eyelashes in the coming days!


Ciara,
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment