Saturday 4 April 2015

Pretty in Pink

Pink is my world. I love pink, Pink makeup, pink clothes, pink stationary, pink food, pink everything!

Loving pink definitely has an influence on my makeup collection. I could show you everything but it would take days! Instead I have picked my top six pink makeup and beauty products!

6. One Direction's Our Moment
Our Moment was One Direction's first fragrance and I love it. This fragrance is full of fresh fruit and flowers infused with undertones of warm musk. For a celebrity fragrance, it is quite nice and the bottle is pink, what's not to like?

Our Moment is available in Boots for €20.

5. Seventeen Lip Crayon
I love lip crayons, they glide on so easily and last for a few hours. I bought this lip crayon in a set at Christmas time and unfortunately Seventeen has not added any number or name for the shades. What I love about this shade is that it is a buildable colour - you can go for a light pink lip or build it up to a deep colour,

4. No7 Nail Varnish - MeMeMe
Nail Varnish completes a look. If you take a peek at my nail varnish collection, you'll see it is predominantly pink. You may find one or two different colours but for every different colour, you'll find twenty different shades of pink. I adore this hot pink shade from No7's collection - it is perfect for the summer months!

MeMeMe is available from Boots for €8.

3. EOS Lip Balm - Strawberry Sorbet
I have a lip balm obsession. If I'm not using Carmex, I have some EOS handy. As it is American, it is quite expensive over here. I got mine as presents from people coming home from America so I did not have to pay for mine but they are well worth the €6.95! Strawberry Sorbet is my favourite, it smells divine!

EOS Lip Balm is available from Cloud10Beauty for €6.95.

2. Bleach London Super Cool Colours - Rosé
 Dyeing your hair can be daunting. That is why I love Bleach London's temporary hair colours. You can't dye your hair during the school year in my school so I have to wait until summer to use this beauty. I plan on toning the ends of my hair beforehand so I can get a pastel colour. 

Rosé is available from Boots for €6.69.

1.MAC Sheertone Blush - Pink Swoon
Pink Swoon is a dramatic colour. If you are going for a brighter shade for your cheeks, make that the focus for your look. When I wear Pink Swoon, I ditch the winged eyeliner and just stick with mascara. This shade is perfect with a nude, glossy lip as well!

Mac Blushers are available from Brown Thomas.

There you have it! My favorite pink makeup and beauty products!
What are your favourite beauty products?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,
xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment