Wednesday 8 April 2015

Tan Organic Review


A few weeks ago, the lovely people at Tan Organic sent me a little package full of goodies! They sent me a bottle of their self tanning oil (€24.99), their tan erase exfoliator (€14.99) and a lovely box of scrummy chocolates!

I had heard great things about the tan and could not wait to gets my hands on it. Tan Organic is a 100% Irish-Owned. Every ingredient is 100% natural and the formula contains certified organic ingredients. There are no chemical dyes or artificial colours in this tan at all!


I exfoliated using the tan erase mitt beforehand as I always find the tan comes up more evenly if you exfoliate beforehand! As the name states, it is an oil. I did not want to use a mitt when applying this as I felt it would just absorb straight in. Application itself was easy enough although the lack of colour made it difficult to know if everywhere was evenly covered.

The brand claim that there is no smell to the tan as well. When applying the tan there was a lovely citrus smell that I liked, especially because it did not have the distinct fake tan smell that I hate. A few hours after application, there was no smell but throughout the day the normal fake tan smell developed. Unfortunately, this one was far worse and I had to listen to my sister complaining about how I smelled for the remainder of the day.

Overall, Tan Organic is a fabulous fake tan, The formula is completely organic and not harmful to your skin at all which I love. I used one coat and it gave me a natural tanned look, unlike other fake tans that make you look orange.

Tan Organic is available from all good pharmacies nationwide.

Thank you to Tan Organic for sending me out some of their products to review!

Have you tried Tan Organic before?
What did you think of it?
Let me know in the comments below!

Ciara,
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment