Saturday 11 April 2015

My Favourite Drugstore Dupes!

I have been obsessing over dupes for high-end makeup brands. I love high-end products but unfortunately my bank account doesn't seem to agree with my taste! 

The majority of the dupes are available in Ireland and if they are not, they are definitely available online and I will leave the links below the products!

4. Mac x Kelly Osbourne Dodgy Girl Lipstick : Nyx High Voltage Lipstick  in Playdate

Mac's lipstick is not too expensive but if there's a cheaper option with great quality I'm all for it! Dodgy Girl was part of a limited edition collection and this lipstick literally flew out the door before I could get my hands on it. The lipstick was between €19.50 and €21.50. I came across Nyx in a pharmacy at Christmas and Playdate is a very close dupe to Dodgy Girl. It is slightly darker than Dodgy Girl but for only €7.49 in Shaws (Limerick) it is as good as a dupe gets!

3. Mac Satin Taupe : Nyx Iced Mocha
Mac's Satin Taupe is a shimmery brown perfect for smokey eyes. Retailing for €16.50, it will set you back a but but Nyx's Iced Mocha, a perfect dupe for this shade is available in Shaws (Limerick) and selected pharmacies nationwide. Nyx is such a high quality brand and is only a fraction of the price of Mac!

2. The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer : Coastal Scents Flesh Tone
                            Via @jillianbeauty on Instagram
Mary-Lou Manizer is a highlighter that is taking the blogging and YouTube world by storm! This highlighter is so pigmented and the shimmer adds a subtle glow to your face. At €20.50 from Cloud 10 Beauty this highlighter may leave you wanting more. Coastal Scents Flesh Tone, a single pan eyeshadow retails at only €1.85. Flesh Tone matches Mary-Lou Manizer is quality and colour, the price is what stole my heart!

1. Benefit They're Real : W7 Absolute Lashes
They're Real is one of my favourite mascaras, the length and volume you get from this mascara is amazing! I was so excited when I heard that W7 had a dupe because €26 for a mascara is pricey. Absolute provides the same amount of length and volume. W7 are known for their dupes and this one comes in at €5 - a steal! W7 is available from Sam McCauley pharmacies nationwide.

What are your favourite dupes?
Let me know in the comments below!

Have you entered my competition with EoN Boutique yet?

Ciara,
xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment