Thursday 9 July 2015

My Summer Essentials


Someone told me the other day that we are halfway through summer already. 
I don't like that at all because that means September is closer than ever and so is 6th Year.

Over the past few weeks, I have seen myself leaning towards the same things each day and eventually, they became my summer essentials.


First of all, this concealer smells amazing. Bourjois products always smell so good! This concealer is great for the summer because it gives full coverage but feels light on my skin, perfect for the summer! I use Éclat Medium, there is also a darker and lighter shade.

Healthy Mix Concealer is available in Boots for €9.99



MUA's Fixing Mist is a godsend for hot summer days! The Fixing Mist keeps my makeup on all day and it doesn't take too long to dry after spraying which is great.

MUA's Fixing Mist is available from their website for €6.95


Rodeo Drive is a medium nude with mauve undertones. I love this lipstick because it completes any summer look and I adore the creamy matte finish!

Rodeo Drive is available from the Gerard Cosmetics website for €16.66


I adore my Ray Bans. I got them two years ago, after the Junior Cert and I wear them all the time when it's sunny outside. I would definitely invest in a pair!

Wayfarers are available from Raybans and range from €148 to €202



I bring my journal everywhere. It is so helpful to jot random things down in and helps to keep me organised. I also love how sleek the journal looks and the paper is great quality.

Journals can be bought in any good bookstore.

What are your summer essentials?
Let me know in the comments below!



The Irish Blog Awards are also coming up soon and I would love if you could nominate me! It would be amazing and only takes a few seconds :)







No comments:

Post a Comment