Tuesday 21 July 2015

Vanity Nails Review


My holidays started on Sunday so I decided to treat myself and get my nails done beforehand. I had never gotten my nails done before and Vanity Nails in Dun Laoghaire had a special offer going on so I thought I may as well!

They are doing gel and acrylic (I got acrylic) nails for €35 at the moment which is amazing and the girls are lovely, I would definitely book an appointment with them soon!

Maroon is my go-to colour for any season because it is my obsession. I love it and it is so obvious when you see my wardrobe that I have an unhealthy obsession with the colour. So, when asked what colour I would like, I said maroon with a glitter ring finger. That's when my nail technician showed me Le Chat's Mood Changing Polishes and I fell in love with Crimson Nightfall!

When warm, this polish turns into a bright red colour. I dipped my hand into lukewarm water to demonstrate the colour change.


When cold, the polish changes from a bright red to a deep, almost black, maroon shade. I dipped my hand into cold water to demonstrate the colour change.


I am so in love with the colour change. I usually have the transition colours on my nails as the base is warm, due to it being my actual nail and the tips are cold.


Whatever shade my nails are, I adore the change and it always looks great.


I am also loving this hand chain I picked up in the New Look sale today.
Check out all the hand chains they have left in the sale here!

Don't forget there's just under one day left to enter my birthday giveaway!
Click here to enter.

Have you ever gotten your nails done before?
Do you have any suggestions?
Let me know in the comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment