Monday 6 July 2015

11 Things You Didn't Know About Me


I've been tagged by Coral over on http://coral-lawson.blogspot.com.es/

The only rules for the tag are to answer the eleven questions your tagger has asked and to tag ten other bloggers to answer your eleven questions!


Here are the questions:

Have you ever had any pets?
Sadly, no.

What do you think is the best quality in a person?
That they can be comfortable with who they are around you.

What kind of movies do you like?
80s teen movies. Pretty In Pink is such a good movie!

Do you prefer sweet or savoury foods?
Sweet, I have a massive sweet tooth!

Can you play any musical instruments?
Yup, I can play the guitar.

What do you like most about blogging?
Being able to talk to other bloggers about the things I love!

How long have you known your best friend?
Four years.

Do you wear glasses?
Yes, but only for school.

Flip flops or sandals?
Hands down, flip flops.

What is your dream camera?
Canon  Eos 5D Mark III.

What are your top five tv shows?
The Vampire Diaries
Criminal Minds
Pretty Little Liars
Saved By The Bell
CSI Cyber


The blogs I am nominating are:

My questions are:
What is your favourite music genre?
Do you have any summer goals?
What is your favourite film?
MAC or Nars?
Contouring or Strobing?
What is your favourite season?
What is your favourite Disney movie?
What is your dream handbag?
Can you drive?
Where is your favourite place in the world?
How long have you been blogging?

There you go, eleven things you (hopefully) didn't know about me before!



The Irish Blog Awards are also coming up soon and I would love if you could nominate me! It would be amazing and only takes a few seconds :)


No comments:

Post a Comment