Sunday 26 July 2015

July Favourites


July is coming to a close and I'm trying not to think about the stressful year ahead. I have been on holidays for the majority of the month and I won't be home until late August so this month's favourites are a mix of food and beauty!


I love Rimmel lipsticks and this shade is definitely one I always have on hand! 077 Asia is my absolute favourite! It is a beautiful pinky-mauve colour that is perfect for day-to-day makeup!



Revlon Colorstay is definitely a full coverage foundation. I use the shade 350 Rich Tan when I'm on holidays because it is the perfect shade for when I get a tan or when I use fake tan!


Traditional Irish Sweet Shops are popping up all over the place and I am in love with Aunty Nellie's! I know they have two stores in the country, Cobh and Greystones, although they may have more. I just love candy sticks and rhubarb & custard sweets that I have definitely been a regular throughout the month of July!



Tan Organic is my favourite fake tan. I posted a review back in April, from reading that you'll see why it is my favourite. This time around I used a mitt to apply it and I have to say, I prefer the look when I don't use one!


I only use a sponge to apply my foundation because I find it so much easier to blend! Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge has to be my favourite. It is so easy to wash (I didn't have time to wash it today!) and it doesn't soak up my foundation as much as other sponges have!


Last month it was The Vampire Diaries, this month it's The Originals. The Originals is a spin-off from The Vampire Diaries and I love it. Klaus is one of my favourite characters from the show and it's full of good looking actors. That is a perfectly good reason for you to start watching it on Netflix!

Although July wasn't as sunny as it usually is, I had a great time! 
What were your July favourites?
Let me know in the comments below!

Sorcha Guilfoyle-Donaghy was the winner of my birthday giveaway!
I sent the prize off on Friday and she should be receiving it on Monday, congrats Sorcha!


Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment