Wednesday 29 July 2015

MAC x Giambattista Valli Review


MAC launched their new collection with Giambattista Valli two weeks ago in Ireland. The collection consisted of five lipsticks and a crystal glaze gloss.

I was working the day the collection was released and I knew it would sell out quickly so I sent my sister into town to pick it up for me! The MAC counter in Brown Thomas on Grafton Street was the only store carrying it in the country, there was also a limited supply available on their website.


I got Tats, a vibrant hot pink shade. I'm not one for corals, the reviews I read about the light pink shade were not great, the only red lipstick I will ever wear is Ruby Woo and I own way too many berry colours so I went for Tats.


The lipstick cost €21.50.
I am so in love with the packaging because it's the same colour as the lipstick, a first for MAC. 


Tats is such a pretty colour and it's perfect for the spring and summer months! The lipstick itself is a matte lipstick but it is not drying on my lips at all! As with any matte lipstick, you should moisturize beforehand.


I swatched the lipstick on my arm so you could see the colour. It is a completely buildable colour although I found one swatch was perfect for the look I was going for. 

I love MAC and this collection was no different.
Did you buy anything from this collection?
Do you have any suggestions as to what I should try next?
Let me know in the comments below!


Ciara,

xoxo.

Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com



No comments:

Post a Comment